Skip to content
Identity Fraud & KYC
- LexisNexis – Offers multiple different identity solutions addressing numerous fraud use cases
- Socure – Specializing in using 3rd party, non-credit related data to verify consumer identities
- Fiverity – Leverages AI and User Defined Machine Learning (UDML) to capture synthetic identities
- CLEAR – Identity verification and due diligence during investigations
- SentiLink – Solutions for synthetic identity fraud; creating a ‘bureau of bad identities’
- Point Predictive – AI & NI (Natural Intelligence) focused on identifying fraud and misrepresentation in the auto and mortgage lending market. Focused on increasing approval rates by 40-50% while also reducing defaults by up to 30%
- Iovation/TransUnion – Digital and device fingerprinting; consortium model based on a network of related devices. Ability to utilize evidence placed by other users.
- Guardian Analytics – Digital behavioral analytics. Distinct to the organization
- ThreatMetrix – Device recognition and ability to leverage the other solutions offered in the LexisNexis Risk Defense Platform (RDP)
- Nuance – Biometrics, device, and voice recognition software focused on authenticating bad actors targeting call centers
- Gemini Advisory – Dark web monitoring focused on carding shops. Ability to identify at risk cards being sold in pseudo real-time
- Rippleshot – Card and transaction monitoring software that predicts the risk of a card being compromised. Identifies common points of purchase and data breaches
- Early Warning Systems (DepositChek) – Owned by the largest banks in the world, DepositChek boasts a national database of account data to deliver alerts on deposits that may return
- Advanced Fraud Solutions – Reviews deposits and returns a response based on a history of returns through the Fed and the likelihood that the deposit may return
- Plaid – Verify external account information utilizing the login credentials of the user
- Yodlee – Verify external account information utilizing the login credentials of the user
- Verafin – Cloud based software monitoring transaction behavior for BSA and Fraud scenarios. FRAMLx network allows for 314b sharing between institutions and the ability to submit CTRs and SARs with FinCEN.
- Guardian Analytics – Data lake technology that monitors activity for suspicious activity. SAR e-filing is available.
- Abrigo – Transaction monitoring and alerting for both BSA and Fraud purposes. Leverages dark web data to enhance models as well
- Feedzai – Data lake technology that leverages multiple data sources. Intuitive and fully customizable.